Local Authorities for Yorkshire and Humberside

Here are the local authorities within the Yorkshire and Humberside area. The Food Standards Agency runs the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme (FHRS) in partnership with local authorities in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

The Food Standards Agency runs a similar scheme in Scotland. This is known as the the Food Hygiene Information Scheme (FHIS).

Select a local authority in the Yorkshire and Humberside area: